Tuesday 19 August 2008

6mm AK47 Republic - One army down!

Well I've basically finished one of the 6mm AK47 forces; the ZNWI Peoples Popular Front force.

I still haven't painted the Truck-mounted AA's but I'm not happy with the model I currently have. I'll play with them undercoated for the moment, but they really need to be painted up as the Deacon self-propelled guns that they are. Maybe I can cut down some of the recoiless rifle team bases to fit in the back of the trucks?

Here are some more pics I took quickly tonight - apologies for the focus on some.




I've started undercoating my colonial force and they'll be going under the brush over the next few weeks... or until my whimsy turns back to 15mm...

4 comments:

  1. Some good pics there. Must be honest i game AK in 6mm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good pics there. Must be honest i game AK in 6mm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Any changes you make to facilitate the smaller scale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic.
    I really like the idea of making a 6mm AK47 army.. I play in 15mm but think the 6mm looks easy to transport and saves so much space.
    Well Done.

    ReplyDelete