Thursday 8 October 2009

Flashpoint Loot

Since I'm recycling old material that I haven't posted, while Elora is settling in; here's a pic of the other stuff I ordered when I got the Flashpoint Moderns a little while back.


The moderns are the two little bags at top right.
The rest is stuff from the Vietnam range. I went a little crazy and got:
  • ANZAC Platoon (in the new packaging top left)
  • ANZAC Weapons Platoon
  • Main Force VC Platoon
  • Main Force VC Support Platoon (RCLs and mortars yay!)
  • Local Force VC Cell (essentially a platoon)
  • Local Force VC Support (as well as weapons this contains nifty things like pungee pits and tunnel entrances)
  • and a US LRRP platoon

At around 30 figures per box - I've got a lot of lead to paint!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget all of the plastic minis that you need to paint also!

    ReplyDelete