Thursday 14 January 2010

What ever happened to those cork buildings ?!?

Long term listeners may remember that back here I was working on some buildings using cork.
What ever happened to those?
Well I did get some work done on them.......

There's only two at the moment and here they are:


A closer shot of the one on the left:


I still need to add some staining to the exteriors and probably some posters and/or grafitti

As you can see below, last night I started work on two more:


I'm hoping to get these, and some walls I started, complete in time for a game on Saturday night.
Since it's now Thursday, I'm not sure I'm going to make it!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see.
    I expect to see an AAR up on here sometime next week then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm definitely planning on writing things up.
    If time allows over the next week or so, I'd like to do a series of strips for Tin Pot Little Country.
    As always though, there's often a significant delta between what I'd like to do and what I have the time to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cork buildings look good! I look forward in hearing the AAR.

    ReplyDelete