Tuesday 13 December 2011

2012 Project

Normally I would shy away from any commitment to a given project in a given year. The demands on my time from work and family are such that hobby time is always difficult to find.
That said, there us one thing I really want to achieve in 2012. The year marks the 30th anniversary of the Falklands / Malvinas War, and I really want to run a couple of games this year that revisit some of the events during the conflict.
Rules will be "We'll have to bloody walk" by TwoFatLardies. Scale will be 6mm.


I may also do some of the special forces operations using Force-on-Force.

Focus will be on the land war, but if time and budget allow, this may expand to the sea and air.
More bulletins as events warrant, but I have a lot of reading ahead of me to get properly up to speed...

2 comments:

  1. Now you have commited in public you will have to deliver. :)

    Keep posting, we want to see how it goes...

    ReplyDelete