Sunday 21 October 2012

Dark Ages waiting to be painted

Below is a quick snap I took this morning of the figures waiting to be undercoated.
Straight after taking this I went down stairs to the yard to undercoat them.
As I was reaching around to grab the spray can, a gust of wind caught the box and dumped the figures onto the lawn!

I found most of them, but two Saxon Elite (both of the "Vikings playing golf" poses that I had used) and one British Levy were lost in this fatal accident; they're somewhere in my lawn...

So now I have to base up some replacements.
Bother.

UPDATE:
I was just downstairs (a few hours later) hanging some laundry when I noticed a tiny glint in the lawn.  All 3 figures recovered.  Hurrah!  Lucky I hadn't started making up those new bases yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment