Tuesday 23 October 2012

MicroDux

Full set of starter armies for Dux Britanniarum, Romano-British on the left and Saxon on the right, in a VHS case (with room to spare!)

Pretty excited to get to this stage.  Most of my wargaming projects don't even get this far!
Now I just need to get them painted....

I'm keeping the spare "Mass" bases in the bottom of the case at the moment, but I think once I base up the livestock and carts for the cattle rustling and convoy ambush scenarios, I'll place them in the middle and put the spare bases on the lid of the box.

Now that I'm at this stage I can start pushing the bases around on the table.  There will probably be a bit of an hiatus on MicroDux posts for a while whilst I get the painting done and familiarise myself with the rules..

While this is happening I'll be continuing to put up photos of a range of recent purchases from H&R, Irregular, Dark Realm, Ground Zero Games and the ex-Adler Dark Star range.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, i'm thinking on doing dux in 6mm, this post is most useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it useful Maxamillian.
      I've tagged all the MicroDux posts, so you can check out everything to date, and beyond by clicking the microdux label at the bottom of this post.

      Delete